The Network by Dale Tú is a community-first program to support Latinx & Hispanic Creators.
What’s in it for you
- Join a community to connect with fellow culture-shifters
- Access to educational resources and product support
- Learn how to unlock opportunities and help you earn money on Facebook and Instagram
- Access to key talent from within Meta’s Content Partnerships team + support through Meta support channels
Follow these 3 simple steps to apply:
- Create your free Submittable account below. We just need your name and email. Why do I need to create a Submittable account?
- Complete the eligibility quiz. Answer 4 quick questions to confirm you can apply.
- Fill out your application. We want to know you, so this part is going to take a bit longer.
Frequently asked questions
Is there a deadline to apply?
The application period is open year-round and as such, there is currently no deadline to apply. Creators will be accepted on a rolling basis.
What is the duration of this program?
We intend for The Network by Dale Tú to be a long-standing community for Latinx & Hispanic creators in the US. There is no specific end date at this time.
Is there a cost to participate in The Network by Dale Tú?
There is no cost for you to participate.
What can I expect from joining The Network by Dale Tú?
When you’re accepted to The Network, you’ll be added to a private Facebook Group. Our mission with this group is to create a space for you to connect with other Latinx & Hispanic creators, get exclusive access to Meta resources, and learn tips & tricks for growing your audience and earning money on our platforms.
What's the difference between The Network by Dale Tú and the Dale Tú Creator Program?
While both programs provide education, resources, connections, access to events and opportunities for monetization to eligible Latinx & Hispanic creators - the Dale Tú Creator Program is a sub-segment of creators selected and funded for a specific period of time, whereas the Network by Dale Tú is an ongoing exclusive group that has been created to reach more creators within the Latinx & Hispanic community.
All notifications regarding your application will reference the email you provide to create a Submittable account. To ensure you don’t miss any critical messages, we recommend that you enable safelist notifications.
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for The Network by Dale Tú are as follows:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must reside in the U.S. (i.e., the 50 states and the District of Columbia)
- Applicants must be a 51% or more Latinx & Hispanic-owned business, Latinx or Hispanic sole proprietor or Latinx & Hispanic individual creator.
- Disclaimer: Businesses that are owned by (in whole or in part) or employ any individuals who are an employee, contractor or personnel of Meta, or entities engaged in the administration, selection or judging process for this Program (including Family Members of the same), are ineligible to participate in any future funded Dale Tú Creator Program. “Family Member” is defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, or in-law.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We’re excited to review your application.