Dale Tú, Instagram’s Latinx and Hispanic Creator Program
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We’re excited to announce the launch of Dale Tú, Instagram’s Latinx and Hispanic Creator Program!
What’s in it for you
- Get access to content funding, educational and developmental resources, and product support.
- Enjoy exclusive community-building activities and partner support.
- Build a sustainable business on Facebook and Instagram.
How to apply
Applying to join the 2022 Creator class takes 15 minutes. That’s light work for the amazing opportunities that this program provides! Apply early as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis!
Follow these 3 simple steps to apply:
- Create your free Submittable account below. We just need your name and email. Why do I need to create a Submittable account?
- Complete the eligibility quiz. Answer 4 quick questions to confirm you can apply.
- Fill out your application. We want to know you, so this part is going to take a bit longer.
To be considered for the Program, be sure to submit your application by 10-12-2022
To be considered for the Program, you must submit an application by 10-12-2022. You will need to create a free Submittable account to submit an application.
All notifications regarding your application will reference the email you provide to create a Submittable account. To ensure you don’t miss any critical messages, we recommend that you enable safelist notifications.
Eligibility requirements to be considered for Instagram’s Dale Tú Program are as follows:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must reside in the U.S. (i.e., the 50 states and the District of Columbia)
- Applicants must be a 51% or more Latinx / Hispanic-owned business, Latinx or Hispanic sole proprietor or Latinx / Hispanic individual creator.
- Businesses that are owned by (in whole or in part) or employ any individuals who are an employee, contractor or personnel of Meta, or entities engaged in the administration, selection or judging process for this Program (including Family Members of the same), are ineligible to participate in the Program. “Family Member” is defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, or in-law.
- Meta employees and contractors (including Family Members thereof) are not eligible to participate in the Program.
How Program participants will be selected:
- The Program participants will be selected based on the size of their social following, level of video experience as well as authenticity, and appeal of creative voice with audiences within the Latinx and Hispanic communities. We will also consider the overarching diversity of backgrounds and experiences of creators to ensure an inclusive cohort at-large. The Program participants will be selected by culture, content, and media experts.
Thank you for taking the time to sign up! We’re excited to review your application.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQs.